Pymble Uniting Church
The Marshall Hall is designed to accommodate large groups.
This hall has direct access to a full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, servery and island bench.
The Marshall Hall is used regularly for functions, dance, yoga, presentations and meetings. It can facilitate approximately 100 people depending on the type of function/event/class.
- Full use of utensils and equipment
- BYO / no catering restrictions
- Disabled access
- Heating, air conditioning and fans
- Tables and chairs available
- Lift access from undercover parking
- Wooden floorboards
Due to the COVID social distancing rules and restrictions this room has a capacity of 40 people and the kitchen facilities are currently unavailable.